August is here and it’s time to share this month’s beauty favorites!
- Yes to Tomatoes Clear Skin Charcoal Mud Mask– Smells great and leaves my skin smooth, even, and hydrated. I use this mask once a week right before I take a shower. It helps control oil and removes impurities. Great product for a great price. I highly recommend it to those with oily, acne prone skin.
- Oribe Gold Lust Dry Shampoo– I was excited to receive this sample from Birchbox. This product smells wonderful and leave helps control oil on days I don’t wash my hair (which isn’t often). I only wish it wasn’t so pricey.
- Clinique Happy In Bloom Perfume– I’ve been a fan of the original Clinique perfume for years. It was the fist perfume I ever purchased. Thought it is still my go-to scent, I love to try other scents. This is such a light, uplifting, fresh, floral scent that’s perfect for Spring and Summer!
- Clarisonic Facial Cleansing Brush– Yes, this is an older model, but hey! It works! I’ve been using this face cleanser since 2011. I love that it sweeps away makeup, dirt, and oil in just 60 seconds. It’s micro-massage feel great on my face and it’s even said to cleanse up to 6 times better than hands alone.
- Ouai Wave Spray- Smells sooo dang good! Honestly, I just use it for the scent (ha) but it does help add some texture to my otherwise fine, straight, hair. I spray it on while my hair is damp and it adds texture and body without any dryness or crunch.