Looking for a quick and easy idea for dinner tonight? Here’s an oldie but goodie that are sure to please. Hobo dinners are fun and easy meals the whole family will love.
These meals are so simple to throw together and there’s a wide variety of recipes out there that can be prepared in this manner. My family favorite thus far…Honey BBQ Chicken and Sweet Potato!
- Boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- Sweet Potato
- Honey barbeque Sauce
- Salt & Pepper
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat
- Lay out 12×12 square aluminum foil (I usually double these to make them extra sturdy)
- Dice sweet potatoes
- Place two chicken breasts on each foil sheet
- Divide and layer the diced sweet potatoes over the chicken
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper
- Add two dollops of butter
- Pour BBQ sauce and honey all over the potatoes and chicken (as much or as little as you’d like)
- Close each aluminum foil square to create a “packet”
- Grill for 30-45 minutes
** you can also bake this in the oven by laying all ingredients in a 9×13 pan and top with aluminium foil and bake for 30-45 minutes on 400 degrees.