I’ve decided to start sharing a monthly list of my favorite beauty products.
Each month I will showcase 5 or 6 of my favorite masks, lipsticks, moisturizers, nail polishes, hair products, and/or fragrances.
This month I accidentally chose to share all face products but I will try to share a variety in the months ahead.
Click items listed below to Shop my Favorites!
- Fresh Rose Face Mask
- You know when buying Fresh you are getting high quality ingredients. You can actually see the rose petal pieces in the mask, which is fantastic. I’m not a huge fan of the rose scent but it definitely leaves my skin feeling clean, fresh, and hydrated.
- Kiel’s Midnight Recovery Eye
- A restorative concentrate of essential oils and botanicals that improves the youthful appearance around your eyes. I just dab a little around my eyes before I go to bed and let it do the work while I sleep.
- RoC Retinol Correxion Sensitive Night Cream
- This is my first time using a retinol based product, so I though the sensitive night cream would be a good choice. It smells pleasant, and absorbs quickly. The retinol in this product also helps fade dark spots.
- NYX Butter Lipstick in Staycation (aka Fizzies)
- this color is fantastic!! This isn’t transfer proof, but I prefer the hydration so no issues for me.
- Master Lab Hyaluronic Acid Hydrating Sheet Mask
- I use this sheet mask when my skin is feeling a little dehydrated and in need of some moisture. I rub all the extra serum on my face and apply my night moisturizer, wake up to a glowy dewy complexion. LOVE IT!
- Burt’s Bees Pomegranate Moisturizing Lip Balm
- I LOVE this lip balm! I keep one with me everyday. It smells AMAZING and the hint of color it gives it perfect. It keeps my lips smooth and hydrated.